Valentines Helicopter Tours Over Portland
NEW VALENTINES DOUBLE DATE! – Share the Fun at a Great Price!
- Go as a double date in our 4 passenger helicopter.
- Take pictures as a group and as individual couples prior to your flight.
- 2 bouquets of roses and 2 heart shape boxes of locally made chocolates included
- Split the cost between two couples (only 50% deposit needed to reserve a time slot)
- Lower “per couple” price than single couple tours
Go above and beyond with your special Valentine!
Share a one of a kind experience this Valentines. Take a private helicopter flight from a rooftop heliport right out of the center of downtown Portland.
A private and memorable experience.
Love is in the Air over Portland. There’s nothing like seeing the city and surrounding scenery from above. It’s a beautiful world up there – you and your Valentine will have it all to yourself. These tours are tremendously popular and are the perfect compliment to a fun filled, over-the-top, Valentines celebration in Portland.
Includes a dozen roses and heart shaped box of chocolates from a local area chocolate maker!
Choose Book Double Date or Book Single Date buttons below and follow the prompts to reserve your time.
Looking for romantic date helicopter tours outside of Valentine’s week? Click here.
Valentines Double Dates Include: Seats for 4 people, 2 dozen roses & 2 heart shaped boxes of locally made chocolates
Valentines Single Date Tours Include: 2 tickets, 1 dozen roses & 1 heart shaped boxes of locally made chocolates
Only you and your guest(s) will be on board for this special Valentines flight.
Downtown Portland Rooftop Heliport 33 NW Davis St Portland OR 97209 (1st and Davis, just off Waterfront Park)
Choose "Book Now" to see price and tour options. All valentines tour pricing is flat rate and all inclusive.
Flying from February 10th through February 16th. To see current availability use online calendar during checkout or call (503) 987-0060.
Valentine Helicopter Tour FAQ’s
Will my Valentines tour be private?
- Yes, all Valentines tours are private. The single date tours are only for 2 people while double date tours are for 4 people.
What dates are Valentines tours available?
- They are available from Feb 10th – Feb 16th. The sooner you book the more time options you will have.
Do you have any dates/times still available or are you sold out?
- To see dates and times available just choose the “book now” button for the tour you’re interested in and you will be taken to a calendar showing availability. Keep in mind that there may be double date availability even when single date times are booked out and vice versa.
How much does it cost?
- Pricing depends on tour and on date chosen. Please choose book now and choose the preferred date and time to see price and availability. All single date prices are inclusive of 2 passengers, roses, and chocolates while all double date prices are inclusive of 4 passengers, 2 bouquets of roses and 2 chocolates.
Can we take pictures?
- Absolutely, pictures are encouraged. You can take them both in front of the helicopter together and during flight (we’d love it if you tag us in your posts after the flight too!!!).
What is the weight limit for the passengers?
- The total weight limit for all single date passengers combined is 600 lbs. The total weight limit for all double date passengers is 800 lbs.
What should I do when I arrive at the heliport?
- The heliport is on the roof of a SmartPark, parking garage. Park you car in the garage or on the nearby streets. Enter the first floor lobby of the garage and call or text 503.987.0060 and a staff member will come down to escort you and your guest to the rooftop heliport.
Is it cold in the helicopter, do I need special clothes?
- No, the helicopter is heated. Dress appropriate to the season as you would for a car ride.
For the double dates, can we split payment?
- Yes! To book a double date one person will need to pay 50% of the total cost of the tour at checkout. The remaining 50% will be paid at a later time and a separate card can be used.
Do helicopters fly in the rain?
- Generally our tours will go even if it rains. There are weather limitations usually connected to low fog, high wind, and freezing conditions, that make it unsafe to fly. If a flight has to be cancelled due to weather you are given the option to reschedule or to cancel for a 100% refund.
To see complete Terms & Conditions click here.