Health Safety Measures Related to the Current Pandemic
In the interest of general health and peace of mind and in keeping with State of Oregon guidance, we have implemented the following policies, effective until further notice:
- Masks – Passengers and staff are required to wear masks while on board the helicopters. Please bring your own masks. If you do not have a mask we will make them available at boarding.
- Private Tours – Tours will be conducted privately. Oregon Helicopters will not be mixing groups.
- Limited Passengers in Waiting Area – We will be limiting the number of passengers on the heliport at any one time. Please contact us on your arrival as usual and be prepared for a short wait in your vehicles or outside the facility.
We appreciate your help in allowing us to provide helicopter air tour and taxi services in a manner that maximizes everyone’s safety and well being.
A Portland Favorite with Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews
“This is one of those you got to see it to believe it type things.”
– Micah W., Google Reviews
“You board right in downtown Portland so it’s super convenient.”
– Mandy S., TripAdvisor
“This was one of my favorite parts of my visit to Portland.”
– John G., Google Reviews
“Took me and my boys on a flight. It was spectacular.”
– Jordan E., Google Reviews
“Unbelievable. Worth every dollar.”
– Robert E., Facebook
“Super friendly pilots/staff and our kids had so much fun!”
– Megan H., Google Reviews
“They definitely deserve the 5.0 rating.”
– Dalton W., Google Reviews