Helicopter Rides at Dunefest, Winchester Bay, Oregon
Join us for helicopter rides at Dunefest
Get the biggest air at Dunefest 2019! Oregon Helicopters is bringing a helicopter down so event riders and participants can see everything from a bird’s eye view.
Conveniently located in the center of town at the Winchester Bay harbor
We will be offering tours from center of Winchester Bay on a pier across from Salmon Harbor Marina. The helicopter will be visible from the road that leads in to Dunefest. Take a break from riding the dunes and go big by flying right over the top of them.
Flying July 26,27,28, (Friday through Sunday)
Get tickets ahead of time by choosing a tour length below. All the tours will fly you out over Dunefest. The 10 and 15 mile tours will take you further up or down the Pacific Ocean to see some of the world’s most scenic coastline.
Thanks Dunefest riders and organizers for a wonderful 2019 event. See you next year!!!
Dunefest 6 Helicopter Tour
6 Mile Tour
Dunefest 10 Helicopter Tour
10 mile helicopter tour
Dunefest 15 Helicopter Tour
15 mile tour along the coastline
6 mile - $59, 10 mile - $79, 15 mile - $99 ($10 per seat discount available now during early booking, use code 'dunefest2019' during checkout)
Downtown Winchester Bay, at the Harbor 140 Coho Point Loop, Winchester Bay, OR 97467
Flying from July 26th through February 28th. To see current availability use online calendar during checkout or call (503) 987-0060.
See more information about helicopter tours at Dunefest in the FAQ's below. For more information about Dunefest visit the official event site - dunefest.com.
Special Event Helicopter Tour FAQ’s
Do you have any dates/times still available or are you sold out?
- To see dates and times available just choose the “book now” button for the tour you’re interested in and you will be taken to a calendar showing availability.
Do you take walk-ins on the day of the event?
- Absolutely, walk-ins are welcome and are taken on a first come, first served basis. We try to fly all who wish to fly, however, all pre-booked passengers receive priority seating for their scheduled time.
Are the prices shown per person?
- Yes, prices shown above are for 1 ticket good for a single rider.
What ages can fly?
- There is no age limit. Babies under 2 can fly in an adults arms for free. All others will fly in their own seat and will need a ticket.
Do you take credit cards?
- Yes. All major credit cards are accepted both for walk-ins and for pre-booking.
I placed a booking but haven’t received a confirmation, what should I do?
- When you place a booking via the Oregon Helicopters website, you should receive a confirmation email almost instantaneously. If you do not receive this email please call customer service at (503) 987-0060 and we will help resolve the issue.
Do I have to fly with my child who is a minor?
- No, children can ride without their parents. However a parent or guardian will need to read and sign a waiver on behalf of a child who is under 18 years old.
Can we take pictures?
- Absolutely, pictures are encouraged. You can take them both in front of the helicopter together and during flight (we’d love it if you tag us in your posts after the flight too!!!).
What is the weight limit for the passengers?
- The weight limit for a single passenger is 300 pounds.
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive at the address indicated above at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time in order to check in, sign waivers, and do a safety briefing with the staff.
Is it cold in the helicopter, do I need special clothes?
- No, the helicopter is heated. Dress appropriate to the season as you would for a car ride
Will I ride with the people in my group?
- Yes, you will always be put with members of your group. If your group is larger than the number of available seats in the helicopter then we will split your group up in order to fly everyone in sequence.
Will the helicopter ride be private?
- Not necessarily. Tickets are sold per seat. Our helicopters have 3 or 4 passenger seats depending on the model being flown. If your group doesn’t fill all the seats in the helicopter we reserve the right to fill remaining seats.
To see complete Terms & Conditions click here.