an incredible Valentines experience package!
Professional photos, champagne, roses, local chocolates, and a breathtaking adventure!
Share a one of a kind experience this Valentines. Take a private helicopter tour, packed with fun extras, from a rooftop heliport right out of the center of downtown Portland.
Love is in the Air over Portland. This Valentines, share an experience that is sure to amaze and delight. Our helicopter will take you around Portland and beyond for an unbelievably fun tour. The adventure starts when you walk out onto a rooftop where the helicopter will be waiting in the center of downtown. Before boarding, a professional photographer will capture the perfect shot of you with your sweetheart in front of the helicopter. Enjoy a glass of champagne and get the thrill of seeing the city and surroundings from an entrancing perspective. Roses and local chocolates are provided as extra Valentines Day treats. Valentines Tours are offered in 4 lengths: 15, 20, 30, and 40 minutes.
Valentine’s Helicopter Tour Package includes:
– Helicopter tour tickets for 2 people
– Professional photographs with onsite photographer
– One dozen roses
– A heart shaped box of chocolates from a local area chocolate maker
– Champagne in souvenir, Oregon Helicopters, sippy glasses (excluding 15 min. tour)*
These tours are tremendously popular and are the perfect compliment to a fun filled, over-the-top, Valentines celebration in Portland. Looking for romantic date helicopter tours outside of February 13 and 14? Click here.
*Champagne provided on 20, 30, and 40 minute tours. Must be over 21. A government issued ID will be necessary for age verification prior to boarding.
What you can expect
an outing to remember
33 NW Davis St., Portland OR 97209
2 passengers. Digital photos. One dozen roses. Chocolates. 20, 30, 40 minute tours include complimentary champagne for passengers over 21 years old.
A third passenger may be added for an additional charge.
Valentines Tours may be cancelled or reschedule without fee or penalty by notifying us more than 48 hours prior to your tour time. Cancellations or reschedule requests with fewer than 48 hours will result in 50% forfeiture of funds. Cancellation requests within 24 hours of flight time will result in 100% forfeiture of funds. Please contact us immediately if your tour needs to be changed or cancelled.
Due to safety limits established by helicopter manufacturer, individual passenger weight may not exceed 300 lbs. All ages may fly. Infants under 2 years old may be carried in an adult’s lap and do not count toward the passenger limit.
Valentines Helicopter Tour FAQs
Will my Valentines tour be private?
- Yes, all Valentines tours are private. The single date tours are only for 2 people while double date tours are for 4 people.
What dates are Valentines tours available?
- Valentines tours are available from Feb 13th from 4PM to 9PM and Feb 14th from 11AM to 9PM. The sooner you book the more time options you will have.
Do you have any dates/times still available or are you sold out?
- To see dates and times available just choose the “book now” button for the tour you’re interested in and you will be taken to a calendar showing availability.
How much does it cost?
- Pricing depends on tour and on date chosen. Please choose book now and choose the preferred date and time to see price and availability.
How will we get our professional photos?
- Professional photos will be edited and provided to you via email provided when booking.
How many photos will we receive?
- You will receive 2 to 3 high resolution digital photos.
Can we take our own pictures?
- Yes you can take your own pictures and video with your phone and camera before, and during the flight. All Valentines tours also include professional photos.
What should I do when I arrive at the heliport?
- The heliport is on the roof of a SmartPark, parking garage. Park you car in the garage or on the nearby streets. Enter the first floor lobby of the garage and call or text 503.987.0060 and a staff member will come down to escort you and your guest to the rooftop heliport.
Is it cold in the helicopter, do I need special clothes?
- No, the helicopter is heated. Dress appropriate to the season as you would for a car ride.
Do helicopters fly in the rain?
- Generally our tours will go even if it rains. There are weather limitations usually connected to low fog, high wind, and freezing conditions. If a flight has to be cancelled due to weather you are given the option to reschedule or to cancel for a 100% refund.
To see complete Terms & Conditions click here.